Before I go in on the perversion of the term reverse racism I want to be clear on the definition of racism and reverse. Here is the definition according to www.dictionary.reference.com
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one’s own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Reverse adjective, noun, verb
1. opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or character: an impression reverse to what was intended; in reverse sequence.
2. with the back or rear part toward the observer: the reverse side of a fabric.
3. pertaining to or producing movement in a mechanism opposite to that made under ordinary running conditions: a reverse gear; a reverse turbine.
4. acting in a manner opposite or contrary to that which is usual, as an appliance or apparatus.
5. noting or pertaining to an image like that seen in a mirror; backward; reversed.
With this said where do we find the definition pertaining to only black people. Although we know whites have used black and colored people as the cornerstones to their own success, why is it we are using the term reverse racism opposed to simple racism? By using the term this way it makes white people get fearful because they don’t want to be treated how blacks have and continue to be treated. It also makes a black man or woman feel sorry for them by using and accepting the term because it brings the thought that whites shouldn’t be taken off their pedestal. Like “oh no lets not upset master”, even as we’ve yet to receive fair treatment especially when we fight it. It’s us as people catering to white people’s feelings even as ours doesn’t matter when we accept this term. Racism is racism, there’s no color to it, so why do white people get the special phrase of reversed racism?
Although I do not believe in racism, I do feel that blacks being so heavily attacked on their ideas and rebellious ways against whites isn’t fair when you have the police (just one form of oppressors) who act like the KKK destroying our children. [Read one of the recent stories of brutality on a black honor student [http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/07/black-news/honor-student-inexplicably-beaten-by-police-i-awoke-spitting-my-teeth-out-on-the-ground/]
Even as blacks reform to the new rules, laws and regulations the U.S of A has put out, the system still attempts to keep us in check. They do this through redirecting our thoughts and attention on what they want us to believe and think. Their distractions with war, entertainment, scandals, and snake tongue talking is what will surely leave us losing in the end if we continue to, (as too many say) just let things go. This is not me being extra particular, or nit picking, I am just seeing what the game is, and what the effect of this false belief system is working to do. There is no such thing as reverse racism unless that means continuing racism against blacks. To reverse something as stated is to reverse what was intended, pay attention to what intentions are meant and really think about the fairness of such statements before we adopt them.